"I would like to say a massive THANK YOU for just a superb event in Santorini over the last few days. I would say it’s the best that we have ever been to. We really appreciated the way that the programme had been chosen and set out and it made for a memorable experience."Thank you note agency client
IT corporate incentive, Santorini
“Just a note to thank your entire team for all your help and assistance with the HCL group. Please pass my thanks on to all the girls. You made my job so much easier. It’s been a pleasure working with you. I hope to be back!”Laura Wolfe,
“It was lovely to work with you, and all the way through I felt my guests and I were in good hands.”Clare Jackson,
“It is always such a pleasure working with you and your team. You always accommodate all our emergencies and last minute requests. You guys are super stars.”Agency Owner, Incentive House
Time difference / travel time
Greece is 2 hours ahead of the UK.
Accessible via multiple UK departure points with direct flights to Greece as well as numerous islands such as Mykonos, Crete, Santorini, Rhodes, Kos & Corfu. The main carriers serving the destination include; British Airways, Aegean Airways and Easy Jet.
Flying time from the UK is just over 3 hours.
Athens is all about MICE; a European city that guarantees to deliver memorable incentive events and meetings focused on a combination of business and leisure. The city’s immediate and lasting impression is one of history, culture, and energy.
Dominating the Athenian skyline, the Acropolis and the Parthenon Temple represent the Golden Age of Greece and the birth of modern civilization. Today Athens offers groups a bustling metropolis, yet still retains its unbreakable links with its glorious past and traditions. The major archaeological sites have been perfectly integrated into the contemporary city and the countless museums present a vibrant cultural scene alongside modern hotels, award winning restaurants and exciting nightlife.
- Athens is easily accessible from all international airports.
- A wide choice of luxury hotels and resorts in the center and on Athens Riviera offer excellent accommodation and meeting capacities.
- Offers a unique combination of culture and history in a modern urban environment.
- The 3-kilometer pedestrian zone around the historical center is perfect for incentive walking or biking activities.
- Athens Riviera is just 25 minutes from the center and three nearby islands are close enough for day trips from Athens.
- Athens coast offers exciting team-building opportunities with kayak, SUP, rib boats, luxury yachts and more.
Crete is the perfect incentive and conference destination, accommodating MICE groups in a wide range top quality hotel, venues with golf & spa facilities.
Home of the Minoan civilization, the island’s history, culture, dramatic landscapes, caves and beautiful beaches provide the perfect backdrop to your MICE program. Custom and culture remain unchanged in traditional mountain villages while the Cretan diet is world-renowned for its olive oil and fresh ingredients, producing some of the most interesting local cuisine in Greece.
- Directly accessible from major European hubs.
- A red-carpet welcome on the airport tarmac, with direct access to your private luxury minibuses and coaches provides a VIP experience for your incentive.
- Explore the island’s quaint villages by jeep, culminating in lunch with the monks of a Greek Orthodox monastery, privatized for the occasion.
- Privatize a waterfront taverna in the sleepy village of Plaka, for a fun Greek themed night complete with live Greek music, dancing, and flower throwing!
Mykonos epitomizes the Greek Islands. The picturesque fishing village of the 1960s has grown into a cosmopolitan destination with its own unique character; chic, sophisticated and charmingly simple at the same time.
For MICE groups Mykonos provides a mélange of hedonistic delights; chilling on one of the many beaches, dining at the simplest tavern or a Michelin starred restaurant, designer shopping, clubbing and partying to your heart’s content.
Theme gala dinner events like a Greek village party, Onassis Night, Mamma Mia party in private venues are just some of the special event concepts Metropolitan can create.
Off-the-beaten track jeep tours show the wild side of this tiny island. Horse riding on sandy beaches, beach hopping by wooden fishing boat or cruising to nearby islands on luxurious Ferretti yachts, will keep the adrenalin flowing in your event.
- Directly accessible from major European and Middle Eastern hubs.
- An excellent collection 5-star hotels and world class restaurants to accommodate events.
- Picturesque Chora, the main town, is one of the best examples of the blue & white cubist Cycladic architecture.
- The island is renowned for designer shops, vibrant night light and exuberant parties.
- Metropolitan DMC thrills delegates with celebrity-style private yacht charters, rib boat adventures, water sports, and exclusive beach clubs.
- The ideal size group is 30 to 60 persons.
Santorini is the perfect UK MICE magnet – an unforgettable experience and the perfect incentive reward awaits those who go there. Breathtakingly romantic, it is a place of stark contrasts between steep black cliffs, whitewashed buildings, and azure blue Mediterranean sky and sea. Santorini is a small crescent shaped island, the remnants of a volcanic caldera. The excavations at Akrotiri unearthed a Minoan town buried by ash and lava, preserving the vibrantly colored wall-paintings of Thera, a must see on any event program.
MICE groups will experience the Island’s culinary delights, with many local specialties and renowned world class wines produced from the volcanic soil. Verdant vineyards and black volcanic beaches with whitewashed villages punctuate the landscape, offering unique venues to host your event. Chic Oia, at the northwest tip of the island, is famous for the 360-degree views of the spectacular sunset. The villages on the island retain their authentic charm as the traditional rhythm of island life continues.
- Directly accessible from major European and Middle Eastern hubs.
- Privatize a catamaran to explore the island’s unique red, black and grey beaches, while enjoying chilled local wine and BBQ lunch on board. The island’s unique lunar landscape is even more striking when seen from the sea!
- A morning visiting the island’s award-winning wineries, with a leisurely luncheon served next to a vineyard.
- Castaway dinner party at a privatized hideaway beach venue, complete with personalized flip flops, straw hats and pashminas for the evening breeze, fairy lights and a Greek band arriving by fishing boat!
- Explore a medieval village and enjoy snacks & drinks outside a tiny chapel carved into the volcanic rock. Guests can explore the cave chapel together with a local who hands them the key to its door.
- The ideal size group is 20 to 40 persons.
Rhodes is one of the most popular incentive destinations within Greece. With its strong MICE infrastructure, Rhodes can comfortably host large groups. History and tradition are part of the fascination of Rhodes that keeps visitors returning to this verdant island.
The Venetian history of the island makes it immediately recognizable among other Greek destinations. A walk along the cobbled street of the Knights Templar and visit to the Palace of the Grand Master with its beautiful mosaics gives an overwhelming sense of ancient history. The fascinating Old Town is one of the best-preserved medieval sites in Europe.
The green countryside can be explored by jeep, visiting mountain villages & beaches giving an insight into modern life on Rhodes. The picturesque village of Lindos is a favorite with artists. The delightful island of Symi is only two hours sailing from Rhodes. The town is built on a natural amphitheatre around the harbour with many of its neo-classical buildings perfectly preserved.
- Direct flights from major European and Middle Eastern hubs.
- Themed dinner in the moat of the Medieval Walled City of Rhodes or the Palace of the Grand Master.
- Fun Greek Night in a privatized village square complete with live music and folkloric dancing.
- Scavenger hunt in the Medieval Walled City of Rhodes.
- Jeep exploration of the island’s fascinating interior, quaint villages and unspoiled landscapes.
- Gala Dinner next to the sea in the beautiful Kallithea Spa.
COSTA NAVARINO & PELOPONNESE
The southern mainland is home to no fewer than five UNESCO World Heritage sites, home to many historical, cultural, and archaeological surprises. Top choices for MICE programs include Navarino Bay, with the 5-star Costa Navarino Resort boasting two signature golf courses set next to the one most diverse & significant wetlands in all of Europe; Porto Heli, playground of the rich; and the unique Monemvasia Castle. The picturesque and charming town of Nafplion, is the heart of the wine producing areas of Nemea & Mantinia and only 2 hours from Athens.
30 minutes away is the ancient Amphitheatre of Epidaurus with its perfect acoustics & the archaeological site of Mycenae with the tomb of Agamemnon. Ancient Olympia on the west coast offers a thrilling experience with a visit to the site of the original Olympic Games. The long sandy coast, affectionately called the Olympian Riviera, offers summer resorts of MICE quality. Several ski resorts, mountain climbing, hiking, river rafting and world class wine estates ensure that the Peloponnese can be enjoyed around the year.
- Pristine natural beauty with thrilling outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, cycling, hiking and water sports are perfect for active groups.
- Authentic traditional experiences such as olive harvesting, wine making, bread baking.
- Costa Navarino Resort is the prime sustainable destination in the Mediterranean, best for meetings and large groups.
- Perfect for boutique incentive hotel buy outs and car launches.