"After the team building carried out with CS Events, we saw a tangible growth in the commitment of employees and a better working relationship in daily life”.
The difference of the CS Events professional team is that they take care of everything themselves. They Do not delegate. They do not hire staff to put on your event. It is them, their soul, body, mind and arms!“..
"They manage not to show the fatigue behind the production of an event. They are professional and always willing to listen to customer needs“.
Time difference / travel time
Italy is 1 hour ahead of the UK.
Italy is accessible from multiple UK departure points, the main carriers servicing the destination include; British Airways, Alitalia and EasyJet.
Flying time from the UK is between 2 & 3 hours, depending on location.
A lifetime is not long enough to experience a city like Venice. No matter how many times you visit, you’ll discover something new about its culture, history, romance, and vibe; Venice it a city that simply keeps giving. It’s a fascinating destination whatever the season, vibrant in the spring and summer, placid and calm in the autumn and winter months. Whatever time of year its watery arteries will lead your MICE group to the very best in conference facilities Italy has to offer, and a plethora of jaw-dropping historical and cultural splendours and surprises.
Every MICE meet should immerse themselves in the modern Art treasures of the Peggy Guggenheim and Palazzo Grassi collections, as well as the more traditional masterpieces like Titian’s paintings, or the sumptuous Grand Salon of the Doges’ Palace. But best of all Venice is an open-air museum which should be explored on foot. Taking a walk through its narrow streets and along its glittering waterways makes for the perfect pastime before or after a constructive business meeting.
- Global International connections.
- Top star hotels to suit any size, taste, and budget, with plenty of properties located off the beaten track, offering a more intimate and exclusive atmosphere.
- Conference centres to cater for any size.
- Exclusive activities / experiences to suit any guest.
- Easy access by foot, and of course, its famous water taxis and luxurious private boats.
Venice is a destination that’s a pleasure to work with, however large your MICE group, with local hospitality that’s second to none.
The imposing volcanic island of Sicily constitutes the largest island in the Mediterranean, separated from the Italian peninsula by the strait of Messina. Sicily offers a spectacular geological landscape, hewn from molten magma and the forces of nature. Its centrepiece is Mt. Etna. Rising to over 3,000 metres and constantly rumbling, Etna is Europe’s highest and most active volcano. A guided tour over its lunar-like lava flows and impressive cinder cones makes for an unforgettable MICE experience. Offshore the imposing Eolian Islands provide a fascinating day trip by boat to witness more famous volcanic vents, including Stromboli and Vulcano, before returning to Catania for some fantastic Italian hospitality, served up with a local glass of vino and classic pasta dishes.
- Sicily has direct flights from all major international cities, and its wonderful.Mediterranean climate means it’s a pleasure to visit in any season.
- Day cruises on the Mediterranean Sea on the local Gulet Caicco boats.
- Pizza and Cannolo cooking classes with experts.
- Excursion to Mount. Etna by Jeep, or trekking, with local wine tasting produced on its fertile volcanic slopes.
- Visits to the Eolian Islands, with hills at Lipari and Stromboli with spectacular views of volcanic eruptions by night.
- Visit the Ancient Greek theatre in Taormina.
- Visit Agrigento with walks through the famous “Scala dei Turchi”
- Visit the UNESCO site of Modica to sample its delicious range of chocolate, unique to the region.
- Discover the fascinating film locations made famous in the Godfather and Commissario Montalbano series.
Umbria oozes charm; a wonderful fusion of culture, nature and tranquillity. Known as the ‘Green heart of Italy’, this engaging region is blessed with a melange of undulating hills, hollows and fertile plains, nestled within the Tiber river’s central basin. Sprinkled within the rolling countryside are numerous Renaissance masterpieces and small Medieval towns, with architecture that’s inspired generations. Conveniently located in central Italy, it’s a fabulous bolthole to host a memorable MICE event.
- Hunt for truffles in the sun-drenched Umbrian countryside.
- Trekking at Foligno or hike the picturesque Mount Cucco.
- Active mountain bike excursions in Rio Grande Park
- Jeep safaris to tranquil natural pools near the town of Narni, which inspired C.S. Lewis to pen The Chronicals of Narni.
- Chocolate tasting in the famous Perugina factory, home of the world renowned Baci Perugina.
- Wine and Olive oil tasting in the Trasimeno Hills, matured by its unique microclimate.
- Water rafting in the beautiful surrounds of the Cascate delle Marmore
- Visits to the UNESCO heritage Medieval architectural town of Assisi; birthplace of St Francis, the patron Saint of Italy.