“We cannot thank ECMeetings Malta enough for their professionalism and negotiations skills. Their insights and Malta provided us with the best choices in terms of hotels, restaurants and venues”Global Alliances – organising team
“You listen and try to understand the reason why a question is asked. You then make it work no matter what, even with a challenging event with over 1000+”Pharmaceutical Company Germany.
“The ‘Activity’ stream on our event app was so over run with photos and comments from a very excited and happy audience”BCD meetings and events
Time difference / travel time
Malta is 1 hour ahead of the UK.
Malta is accessible from multiple UK departure points, the main carriers servicing the destination include; British Airways, Air Malta and EasyJet.
Flying time is just over 3 hours.
With unique and historical forts, an impressive harbour dominated by St Johns Cathedral and trendy beach clubs, Malta offers endless possibilities for meetings, incentives, conferences and events. Explore 7000 years of history, today the Maltese live passionately in the modern era. Set in the heart of the Mediterranean, just 90KM south of Sicily. Malta is often described as the gem of the Med and one big open-air museum. Valletta the capital, was built by the Knights of St John and its narrow cobbled streets, numerous tavernas and eateries filling the city with laughter and music. Mdina, with roots dating back to the 8th century BC, is known by locals as the “Silent City”. The medieval city surrounded by its impressive walls, and Michelin star restaurants is situated on a hill affording breath-taking views of the island, around each corner you’ll find something new to explore!
- Its less than 3 hours flight from major European hubs.
- Key attractions are accessible by an average 20 minutes.
- Excellent infrastructure with over 2000 hotel rooms in walking distance and conference centres for up to 5000 delegates.
- Numerous Palazzio’s for small and grand events, can be privatised for gala dinners and special events.
- 300 days of sunshine allows it to be open for business all year round.
- Official languages are Maltese and English
GOZO & COMINO
Gozo being approximately of the same size as Manhattan, is the place where time stands still, offering a tranquil oasis of hidden beaches, rolling hills, vineyards and small pretty villages. The perfect landscape and backdrop for any outdoor team building. Gozo is only a 20 minute ferry journey away from the main island Malta, making it a perfect day activity. Comino home to the exquisite Blue Lagoon – once the hide-out of pirates and smugglers. Comino is situated between Malta and Gozo and is a car free island surrounded by stunning azure blue waters. If paradise exists, this might be it. Named after the famous spice Cumin which grows widely together with other herbs on the island. The island is a wild life sanctuary.
- Gozo offers some of the most spectacular backdrops for open air gourmet group picnics and beach barbeques.
- Kayaking, mountain biking, hidden caves and shallow shores create the ultimate team buildings paradise.
- Comino’s blue lagoon is a perfect day trip by catamaran trip from Malta for snorkelling, diving, swimming.