"As a business partner and service provider Montenegro Concierge DMC earns our highest recommendation. Their ability to handle even the smallest requests and questions was a great help during the organisational process and Edil was always very quick to respond"
"Their knowledge, efficiency, profesionalism and friendly attitude added real value to the success of our bespoke incentive group and made our job so much easier and more enjoyable. We could not recommend Montenegro Concierge high enough.".
Time difference / travel time
Montenegro is 1 hour ahead of the UK.
Montenegro is accessible from multiple UK departure points, the main carriers servicing the destination include; Montenegro Airlines, Easy Jet, Ryanair and Jet2
Montenegro is also easily reached via Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Flying time from the UK is just under 3 hours.
Boka Bay, a UNESCO World heritage site, is also known as Europe’s southernmost fjord and presents a magical combination of exceptional natural and historical heritage. The culture and heritage here is founded on a wonderful mélange of settlers, including the Romans, Byzantines, Venetians and Austrians, forged over many centuries. The stunning aesthetics of the bay is laced with the imposing backdrop of the mountains lining its shores.
Easily accessible by land or by sea, Boka Bay represents a beautiful, captivating location for MICE occasions. Immerse your group in the Mediterranean ambiance of medieval walled old towns, centuries old olive groves, tiny islands and winding caves reside sumptuous resorts, glittering marinas, historical hotels, spectacular venues and world-class dining options. Overall Boka Bay offers a premiere European location to execute an unforgettable MICE event.
- 3 hours flight from main European hubs.
- A short transfer between hotels and the main attractions.
- Luxury hotels – including the One and Only, Nikki Beach, Regent, The Chedi Lustica Bay.
- Historical and boutique properties ideal for hotel buyouts, ideal for groups of 20 to 150.
- Very safe, sophisticated, and logistically well-organized area.
- Various historical venues can be privatized for gala dinners and special events
- Offering a great selection of modern, elegant or exclusive upscale restaurants to the simple ones with amazing local cuisine.
- Vibrant street nightlife with bars all around the historic center of the Old Town Kotor.
- Catamaran sailing party for up to 100 pax.
- Speed boat adventures incorporating the islands, caves and beaches.
Blessed as Montenegro’s sunniest spot, the Budva Riviera is renowned for its 17 gorgeous beaches which slope into the gentle warm azure waters of the Adriatic Sea. Conveniently situated within the central part of Montenegrin coast, and with 35km of coastline, it’s no wonder Budva is the most popular summer resort in the country. As well as its impressive aesthetics, the area boasts an impressive infrastructure designed to catering for sophisticated MICE events of up to 500 delegates, for example gala-style dinners on the ramparts of a medieval city. This part of Montenegro hides extraordinary places that must be seen to be believed. For example, the Zavala peninsula offers a number of elegant resorts with incredible MICE potential; a tranquil waterfront oasis, 5 private beaches, and fine dining opportunities to present your clients with wonderful local gastronomical experience at the end of a productive day. To the south lies the iconic Island-hotel the Aman Sveti Stefan with its unique architecture, hospitality, and outstanding spa, creating the perfect location for exclusive gatherings.
- An easy transfer from the international airports.
- Experience 240 sunny days per year.
- Offering an excellent infrastructure for large events and conferences with a wide choice of 5-star resorts.
- Budva’s hotel offering is suited for groups of ranging from 20 to 500 delegates.
- Enjoy the extraordinary Adriatic seafood to include fresh local oysters, mussels, and small fried fish with a glass of sparkling wine.
- The many bays allow groups to enjoy a fresh seafood barbecue on a private beach.
- Sea kayak around the ancient city walls.
- A gala dinner in the iconic Aman Sventi Stefan.
- Budva has the best nightlife and open-air night clubs in Montenegro.
Lakes Mountains and more
The mountainous interior of Montenegro hides fabulous vineyards, emerald lakes, impressive mountain peaks, caves, deep and narrow canyons. Just a few hours’ drive from the coast, the mountains are home to Europe’s largest vineyard, the biggest lake in the Balkans, five incredible National parks, the second deepest river canyon in the world, and a beautiful collection of glacial lakes left over from the end of the last ice age, 10,000 years ago. This pristine, inspiring environment creates boundless MICE opportunities for outdoor activities; white river rafting, canyoning, horseback riding, jeep safari, are all possible. Sympathetically melding into the countryside are numerous eco-properties and alternative luxury glamping sites situated in the areas many authentic eco-villages, offering an unmissable opportunity to experience the best of the nature while spending a night in a luxury location to dine under the stars. During the winter months Montenegro’s mountain wilderness transforms into a white wonderland, affording some of the best conditions for skiing, snowboarding and other team building activities in Europe.
- The mountains are easily accessible to the capital and larger coastal towns.
- A scenic train ride from the south to the north is excellent start to any incentive trip.
- Winery visits for lunch and tastings at Skadar Lake or River Crnojevica are a must, producing some of the top wines in Montenegro.
- The area offers a selection of exciting outdoor activities to include white river rafting, canyoning, horseback riding and jeep safaris or skiing and snowboarding in winter.
- Primeval forests allow you to experience your conference in the outdoors with gourmet picnic lunches.
- Stay in sustainable eco-friendly villages, located in the North of Montenegro, where groups can experience authentic activities such as horseback riding and cow milking reliving the life of the Montenegrin Highlanders whilst enjoying organic local cuisine.