Morocco’s leading DMC for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events
Access Holidays & Events allows Mundus to offer our UK MICE clients the very best Moroccan destinations. It’s a family run company with over 25 years’ experience. The company’s MICE division is headed by 2 professionals, Bouchaib & Adam Rzane representing a multilingual and highly trained team of experts who are connoisseurs at creating MICE programs which are impactful and inspiring. Access has that unique ability to approach MICE events in a different and surprising way, which is what sets them apart in the market. Access excels at making conferences, meetings and exhibitions unforgettable, successful and inspirational. Their mission is simply to care about the expected and the unexpected, to make your event a real-life experience.
“Travelling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”
Ibn Battuta. -Moroccan explorer
"Your passion for Morocco is infectious"
“thank you for the perfect incentive - our delegates loved every minute. Nothing was to much. Thank you for being one step ahead of our expectations all the time”
“We cannot thank ACCESS Events enough for their professionalism and negotiations skills. Their insights in Morocco provided us with the best choices in terms of hotels, restaurants and venues and activities”
Time difference / travel time
Morocco is 1 hour ahead of the UK during the winter but on the same time line as the UK during Summer time.
Morocco is accessible from multiple UK departure points, the main carriers servicing the destination including – British Airways, Royal Air Maroc and EasyJet.
Flying time is just under 3.5 hours.
Marrakesh, a former imperial city in Western Morocco is a major economic centre, offering a fascinating fusion of tradition and modernity, Marrakesh is a city everyone should experience. Behind its imposing red ochre walls, lies over a thousand years of history. Its ancient mosques, cooling fountains, colourful shimmering souks, and legendary Jamaâ el-fna square offers up a MICE destination with pernach. immerse yourself like a local, sampling mint tea and find your bargain in the bazaar. Marrakesh is a memorable city waiting to host your clients with one of the warmest welcomes Africa has to offer.
- Under three and a half hours flight from the UK and European cities.
- Marrakesh offers reliable local facilities, including excellent luxury hotels and modern high-tech venues to accommodate MICE Events of any size.
- Marrakesh has 3 conference centers as well as conference rooms and meeting facilities integrated into its 4 & 5-star hotels.
- Imagine an early start and surprise your delegates with a hot air balloon, offering breathtaking views of the desert, palm groves, villages and the majestic Atlas mountain range.
- The Medina in the historical heart of Marrakesh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the ideal backdrop for engaging MICE activities.
- Savour authentic Moroccan street food while strolling around the Jamaa El Fna Square, day or night.
- some of the countries finest venues await you just outside the city centre, delivering breathtaking views and backdrops for any gala event.
The largest city in the Kingdom of Morocco, Casablanca is a diverse, eclectic city, located on the Atlantic coast, made famous by Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in the 1942 Hollywood film. While the film is black and white, the city certainly isn’t! It’s home to a wonderfully colourful community of diverse neighborhoods, where 21st-century commerce mixes with medieval streets and ancient markets. Casablanca is steeped in culture and history; it’s romantic and picturesque, but also active and adventurous, providing a perfect blend of entertainment and interest for MICE groups.
- Like Marrakesh, Casablanca offers a host of modern MICE facilities and luxury hotels.
- Enjoy a drink at “Ricks Café”, the famous saloon featured in “Casablanca”.
- Discover the Hassan II Mosque, on the northern tip of Casablanca’s Medina. Completed in 1993, it’s the second largest mosque in the world, with the world’s tallest minaret.
- MICE groups can relax in its traditional Moorish baths & hammams.
- Escape the bustle of the city at the Habous Quarter, aka the New Medina.
- Finish your working day with a yoga session overlooking the beautiful Atlantic coast.
- The city and region offers an excellent climate all year-round.
The Agafay desert lies thirty kilometers to the south of Marrakesh, offering a wonderful contrast to the hustle and bustle of the exotic city. The desert is a stunning location for adventurous team building activates. You can offer your MICE teams quad biking, sidecar and 4 x 4 excursions, or a horse-riding trip set against the breathtaking backdrop of the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas Mountains. Or perhaps stay for a while within a true desert oasis, offering a splash of green and a luxury eco-lodge, the perfect place to dine underneath a star-studded African sky.
- Agafay is less than an hour’s drive from Marrakesh.
- Agafay’s oasis offer MICE groups an authentic overnight desert experience, in traditional Berber Bedouin tents, accommodating groups of up to 500 people.
- A breathtaking horseback performance by pure Arabian thoroughbreds, is must to include in any MICE program.
- Spend time in a Berber community, helping with a village project and supporting the local community – a fabulous way to fulfil CSR goals.
- Groups can stargaze guided by a professor of astronomy, contemplate the constellations, and learn how ancient nomads used the stars to guide themselves.
- Participate in a gardening workshop learning about permaculture and cultivation techniques of an oasis.
OUR Corporate Social Responsibility
Access Holidays and Events Social Program
“Access Social Program” launched in 2019 is a promising project consisting on doing the right thing for the right people.
We engaged ourselves in helping the local communities and raising awareness. Each of our Incentive trips includes either monetary or in-kind contributions, because we believe that each company needs to be socially accountable and responsible, and our goal is to encourage our clients to engage, with us, in these initiatives that bring change.
– Backpack and school supplies for each guest received by Access;
– Visiting children associations;
– Managing water bottles;
– Charitable giving;
– Food waste distributed to the homeless after each meal;
– Gifts purchased from local cooperatives;