II would like to sincerely thank you for my recent adventure to Africa. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. Every component of the trip exceeded my expectations. Once again, a bigthank you for all your efforts throughout the trip which made the experience so memorable.Terry Ramsay
I truly want to express my thanks to each and every one of you for being so passionate about what you do and sharing that passion with our group in every interaction and moment at Club. South Africa is an incredible place with beautiful people, however, you are the ones that made it a truly special experiencePeg Nocera
BEING PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
The event was extremely well planned and executed and achieved exactly the result we had hoped for. I was particularly pleased at the way your team seamlessly blended with my event team and nothing was ever too much trouble. It is nice to work with a DMC who has a similar ethos to ours. It is obvious that you have a wonderful rapport with all of your suppliers. The respect you have for each other is evident and the service delivery provided by each of them was exemplary. Grosvenor Incentives would have to be one of the most professional companies we have worked with.Lynn Hames
Time difference / travel time
South Africa is 1 hour ahead of the UK’s summer time, and 2 hours ahead during the UK’s winter time.
South Africa is accessible from multiple UK departure points, with direct flights to Johannesburg, Cape town and Durban. The main carriers servicing the destination include; British Airways, Virgin Atlantic & South African Airways, and European carriers offer excellent connectivity via European hubs.
Flying time from the UK to Johannesburg is just over 10.30 hours.
Flying time from the UK to Cape Town is just over 11.30 hours.
We love representing South Africa, we have spent so much time there it’s a country dear to our hearts. With thousands of miles of spectacular coasts, breath-taking mountains, including Table Mountain, one of the seven natural wonders of the modern world, South Africa oozes destination appeal for MICE groups to enjoy. Picture-postcard award-winning wine farms include Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek and Constantia. Stunning sweeping Savana grasslands and plains provide some of the world’s most exciting and beloved game reserves like the world-renowned Kruger National Park. In all, the jaw-dropping and ever-changing landscape ensures all who visit South Africa will want to return, for business or pleasure.
- Direct international flights access from the UK to Cape Town, Durban & Johannesburg – with no jetlag.
- As a destination South African facilities offer remarkable value with world-beating levels of service.
- A Big Five safari is easily accessible from Cape Town, Johannesburg & Durban with direct flights to: Hoedspruit, Skukuza, Nelspruit, Pilanesberg, Madikwe & Richards Bay.
- Given South Africa’s diverse geography, there’s a plethora of unique and memorable places to host. Travelling to South Africa is more than just work – it’s an experience.
South Africa is famed for its friendly people as we can vouch, we’ve had first-hand experience of working with them for many years. Cape Town is naturally the top of the destination list when it comes to vibrant cities to visit. There is so much to explore in the Mother City; bustling markets, award winning world cuisine, sailing, paragliding, fun bistros and bars. Take your group to visit the V&A Waterfront then onto Robin Island, greet the seals in Kalk Bay, be inspired by world class hotels peppering the coast and then relax in the stunning Kirstenbosch Gardens. But Cape Town’s just the tip of the iceberg, many MICE groups will want to travel further afield to the vibrant city of Johannesburg, the economic, business and entertainment hub. And of course, don’t forget Sun City specifically designed to cater for any MICE event. South Africa has a city to accommodate everyone’s taste.
- Cape Town offers every facility your group could need in a stunning location.
- Easy to reach world renowned locations help create a varied exciting travel itinerary.
- Sun City can cater for larger groups – and still offer the wilderness experience within a day.
- Johannesburg is an equally practical destination for hosting – and offers an incredible varied culture.