II would like to sincerely thank you for my recent adventure to Africa. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. Every component of the trip exceeded my expectations. Once again, a bigthank you for all your efforts throughout the trip which made the experience so memorable.Terry Ramsay
I truly want to express my thanks to each and every one of you for being so passionate about what you do and sharing that passion with our group in every interaction and moment at Club. South Africa is an incredible place with beautiful people, however, you are the ones that made it a truly special experiencePeg Nocera
BEING PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
The event was extremely well planned and executed and achieved exactly the result we had hoped for. I was particularly pleased at the way your team seamlessly blended with my event team and nothing was ever too much trouble. It is nice to work with a DMC who has a similar ethos to ours. It is obvious that you have a wonderful rapport with all of your suppliers. The respect you have for each other is evident and the service delivery provided by each of them was exemplary. Grosvenor Incentives would have to be one of the most professional companies we have worked with.Lynn Hames
Time difference / travel time
Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe & Zambia are all 1 hour ahead of the UK’s summer time, and are 2 hours ahead during UK’s winter time.
These destinations are accessible via multiple UK departure points. The main carriers servicing the destinations include; British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, South African Airways and several European carriers via Johannesburg, Cape Town, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Frankfurt to name a few.
Flying time from the UK to Victoria Falls is just over 13 hours.
BOTSWANA & NAMIBIA
Representing this dramatic part of the world is exciting in terms of the fantastic array of MICE destinations. It’s not easy for us to find a defining word for such unique countries, but if pushed we’d choose grandeur. In terms of MICE motivation, the diversity of natural environments beggars belief. Botswana offers its glittering Okavango Delta which groups can experience in age old fashion, onboard a mokoro, a sturdy dug-out boat. While onboard keep your eyes peeled for hippos and elephants along the riverbanks. Inland take your party to try their luck at spotting the Big Five in Chobe, Botswana’s premiere safari park. In contrast Namibia offers a starker beauty. Desolate dry vistas punctuated with spectacular rocky outcrops rise against a deep blue sky; a landscape hewn from the forces of geology and the abrasive power of the winds which blow here. Namibia’s Etosha National Park represents a vast natural salt pan, the remains of a giant evaporated lake. Take an exciting safari trip inside to experience its incredible wildlife – you won’t be disappointed.
- International flights access from the UK with seamless connections via Johannesburg & Cape Town – so you can forget jetlag.
- A plethora of new five star hotels are waiting to cater for any size MICE group you can muster.
- Fantastic climate which means incorporating an outside element for your MICE group is a breeze.
- Active adventures, or relaxation under African skies; either way these countries can accommodate an unforgettable MICE trip
ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE & MOZAMBIQUE
Zambia & Zimbabwe host one of the natural world’s most impressive displays of power – the mighty Victoria Falls – we’ve been there and it’s breath-taking. If your group experiences nothing else on their MICE trip, this sight is unforgettable. Stand and be mesmerised by the sheer volume of water roaring over the planet’s greatest waterfall. To see more, we took to the air and experienced an almost 360-degree view by helicopter – incredible! Or try sailing leisurely along the Zambezi river to Livingstone Island, where explorer David Livingstone first set eyes on these magnificent falls. Prefer sea water? Then chose Mozambique for your MICE group. This rapidly up-and-coming destination offers a fusion of the best elements of Southern Africa, including stunning archipelagos embraced by tropical, azure seas. Mozambique offers world-class seafood dining in a plethora of new and exquisitely appointed luxury hotels; the perfect place for an unforgettable MICE event. Perhaps you want to cool off? That’s easily done. The country has two stunning marine parks: Bazaruto Archipelago and Quirimbas Archipelago. Dive, snorkel or sail here to admire the sea life, pristine coral reefs ,and scenic underwater beauty in these vast, unspoiled marine ecosystems stretching along Mozambique’s extensive coastline.
- International flights access from the UK with seamless connections via Johannesburg & Cape Town – no jetlag.
- International hotels have recently sprung up in these destinations, furnished with an extremely knowledgeable and welcoming staff. The quality of the resorts now rivals those of other African destinations. A MICE meeting here is bound to up productivity.
- Zambia & Zimbabwe offer the Big 5 safari experience – a must for any MICE gathering in Africa.
- Africa has one of the greatest rail networks on the planet – arriving at your destination by train is a unique way to introduce your MICE group to these spectacular countries. Full facilities onboard Rovos Rail – the Orient Express of Africa – allow you to work and relax in equal measure.